The aim is to give an overview of modern embedded systems and their development methods. The focus is on the following topics:
• embedded system architectures and platforms, and reliability principles;
• management and optimization of power consumption and performance of embedded systems;
• real-time requirements for embedded systems and real-time operating systems.
After completing the program:
• understands the concepts and architectures of embedded systems and embedded systems design flow while taking into account reliability requirements;
• understands low-power design concepts and masters energy consumption/performance optimization techniques;
• understands the requirements for embedded software, can develop and debug software;
• understands real-time and distributed embedded systems, and emergent behavior challenges.
Kava läbinule väljastatakse TalTech tunnistus.
Jälgi meid sotsiaalmeedias: