The objectives of the course are to provide knowledge on the essence and role of processes and projects in contemporary service organizations; to develop practical skills to initiate, plan, organize and control projects targeted on service innovation; and abilities to analyse process and project environment, organizational process and project management maturity and to develop it.
Read more in UT study information system.
By the end of the course students will:
* understand the context of process and project management,
* know the general concepts and models of process and project management,
* be able to identify and classify processes in service organizations,
* map and analyse business processes, identify improvement needs and possibilities,
* define projects and set objectives,
* plan projects, including tasks, schedules, resources, etc.,
* assess and manage project risks,
* form and develop temporary organizations,
* monitor and control project execution,
* evaluate organizational process and project management maturity.
* 6 March 10.45-19.00
* 7 March 9.00-15.00
* 17 April 10.45-16.45
* 18 April 9.00-15.00
* 8 May 10.45-16.45
Presentation + Report.
Differentiated (A, B, C, D, E, F, not present)
Jälgi meid sotsiaalmeedias: